What is Osteoarthritis?
Considered to be one of the most common form of arthritis among the elderly, Osteoarthritis is characterized by the break-down and loss of cartilage in either single or multiple joints of the body. Also referred to as degenerative arthritis this is observed to be commonly affecting the areas with cartilage like spine, feet, hands, hips, and knees. This is a common disease caused with ageing.
The following symptoms vary from patient to patient depending on the area affected. They include
- Pain, inflammation, and swelling of the joints
- Limitations to movement of the joints
- New bone growths can also occur called osteophytes around the joints causing discomfort
- Pain and irritation in the joints after prolonged standing or movement
- Stiffness after prolonged period of inactivity
- Inability to move fingers, hands, or legs with freeness
- Pain in the lower back and spin after sitting for sometime
Osteoarthritis that occurs due to a known cause is referred to as primary arthritis. However sometimes, there will be no specific cause observed for the occurrence, such cases are referred to as secondary osteoarthritis. The following are the causes and risk factors that can lead to this problem
- Ageing (Most common cause and observed to be affecting majority of the patients due to this factor)
- Repetitive and excessive usage of joints due to frequent movement and physical stress over the years
- Trauma to knees, hips, and spine observed mostly in athletes and sportsmen
- Presence of excessive uric acid crystals
- Abnormalities in the formation of joints
- Diabetes and hormonal disorders
- Accidental injuries to spine or limbs
- Genetic predisposition or hereditary factors in some cases
Homeopathy Treatment for Osteoarthritis
Homeopathy is considered the best way to tackle and achieve excellent relief from the symptoms of Osteoarthritis. Even the aged patients can be relieved of the symptoms to a great extent without any side-effects. Our constitutional treatment ensures that ideal treatment for the specific case is administered and results are achieved in a good time without any further health complications or risks.
For more about the treatments and services offered by Dr. Care Homeopathy Call Us @ 07337557851.
No. 69-1, 2nd Floor, Park View Enclave,
Road No. 1, Jubilee Hills,
Near TV5, Hyderabad, Telangana 500033
Phone: +91 733-755-7853
Dr. A M REDDY NRI CLINIC
Every Friday: 12pm – 8pm
WhatsApp – +91 8182815524