What is Lupus?
In this auto-immune disease, the immune system falsely considers the various tissues in the body as some bacteria or a virus or any foreign and attacks them. This leads to either acute or sometimes chronic inflammation of the tissues known as Lupus or Systemic Lupus Erythrematosus. It can affect functioning of some vital organs of the body.
In this disease, body produces excess amount of anti-bodies that can affect the organs including kidney, heart, brain, liver, and joints. If these antibodies affect skin, it leads to Lupus Dermatitis. Lupus in general is considered more common in women.
Symptoms of Lupus or Systemic Lupus Erythrematosus:
People suffering from this auto-immune disease experience a range of system depending on the affected organ. They include
- Loss of appetite
- Weight loss
- Fever from mild to severe
- Arthritis to muscles
- Increased sensitivity to light
- Mouth ulcers
- Inflammation or burning in the lungs and heart area
- Inflammation and reddening of the skin (Limited to lupus dermatitis)
- Infections and increased risk of bleeding
- Inflammation of blood vessels leading to poor circulation of blood
- Seizures and brain disorders. In some severe cases, coma when the Lupus affects and damages nervous system
- Tingling and weakness in the body when nerves are affected
- Hair loss or thinning can also be observed in some cases
Causes of Lupus or Systemic Lupus Erythrematosus:
- Genetic factors
- Abnormal hormone production
- Environmental factors
- Continuous exposure to sun and radiation
- Chronic illnesses
- Dietary habits and changes
- Physical and mental stress, anxiety
Some risk factors include pregnancy, obesity, and hereditary factors. In some cases drugs for some other purpose can lead to Lupus as a side-effect.
Homeopathy Treatment for Lupus:
Dr. Care offers safe and extremely effective treatment and medication for Lupus. The constitutional treatment offered by us aims at identifying the root cause of the problem and solving the issue from that pint and thus enabling permanent cure. While curing, the medication also ensures that lupus is not spread or does not affect other vital organs or functioning of the body.
For more about the treatments and services offered by Dr. Care Homeopathy Call Us @ 07337557851.
No. 69-1, 2nd Floor, Park View Enclave,
Road No. 1, Jubilee Hills,
Near TV5, Hyderabad, Telangana 500033
Phone: +91 733-755-7853
Dr. A M REDDY NRI CLINIC
Every Friday: 12pm – 8pm
WhatsApp – +91 8182815524