What is Epilepsy?
Considered to be one of the most common and chronic neurological disorders, Epilepsy is characterized by recurrent seizures. The seizures in this case are occurred because of the uncontrolled or abnormal activity in the brain. Epilepsy can occur throughout the life or during certain stage or stages of life. For example, seizures can occur throughout childhood but could suddenly start to disappear during adult stage. The symptoms and the triggers for the seizures can vary depending on the individual.
Though certain seizures can occur spontaneously without any trigger, some may however occur because of some external factor or trigger. The latter is a condition called reflex epilepsy. Some of the conditions belonging to this category are
- Photosensitive epilepsy – seizures occur because of sudden blinding or flashing lights
- Reading epilepsy – Seizure triggered because of intense reading
During seizure episodes and in most cases until after, patients experience some of the below common symptoms
- Loss of consciousness though it is mostly temporary
There are a good number of causes for the Epilepsy disorder. The causes involve both physical and psychological factors that include
- CNS infections, metabolic disorders, and trauma during birth, neo-natal, and infancy period
- Brain tumors, Alzheimer’s disease, and accidental trauma
- Alcoholic consumption, illicit drug use
- Heart diseases and strokes can affect brain functioning causing the seizures
- Infectious diseases – Meningitis, AIDS, Encephalitis
- Abnormal or inferior growth of Neurons during neo-natal stage
- Environmental factors and exposure to chemicals
- Insomnia, physical, and psychological stress
- Sudden withdrawal from certain anti-depressant and anti-anxiety drugs
Treatment for Epilepsy
Homeopathy has proven to be one of the most effective treatment option for curing Epilepsy. At Dr. Care, we employ unique constitutional treatment methodology that controls the seizure episodes occurred in Epilepsy to great effect. There is no problem of side-effects with our safe and world class medication that is highly approved. Homeopathy offers the best chance to get rid of the epileptic seizures on a permanent basis.
For more about the treatments and services offered by Dr. Care Homeopathy Call Us @ 07337557851.
Dr. Care Homeopathy
Dr. A.M. Reddy founded Dr.Care Homeopathy Group which includes the chain of Dr.Care Homeopathy and Dental clinics across India in the year 2005.
He is known to be one of the renowned Homeopaths in India and has been practicing Homeopathy since decades.
No. 69-1, 2nd Floor, Park View Enclave,
Road No. 1, Jubilee Hills,
Near TV5, Hyderabad, Telangana 500033
Phone: +91 733-755-7853