Polycystic ovarian disease (PCOD) is the one of the major female health related problem seen now a days. As thename itself indicates one or both the ovaries have multiple fluid filled sacs called cysts.It may lead to menstrual irregularity causing infertility in females due to increased level of androgen (male hormone) levels and imbalance between progesterone and oestrogen (female hormones). The imbalance in hormonal levels and increased androgen affect the ovulation affecting the menstrual cycle and fertility of the woman.
Homeopathy Treatment For PCOS With 100% Successful Cure
Causes: Like many other conditions the exact cause for PCOD is unknown but there are several risk factors with the primary factor being Stress. Many studies have associated stress with PCOD. Any time we face stress it stimulates the Adrenal gland present in our body to release corticotrophins including Androgens. Besides stress the other important risk factors are:
- SEDENTARY LIFE STYLE: lack of physical exercise, working on close place for long time, prolonged setting in front of systems or mobiles.
- POSITIVE FAMILY HISTORY
- INSULIN RÉSISTANCE
- THYROID DISORDER.
- EATING HABITS LIKE RICH OF CARBOHYDRATES, JUNK FOODS.
What are the sign and symptoms of PCOD?
The common symptoms of PCOD are:
- Weight gaining or Obesity is one of the common symptoms of PCOD.
- Disturbance in menstrual cycles like prolonged period of amenorrhoea (absence of menses), irregular periods or heavy bleeding due to thick endometrial lining.
- Infertility or inability to conceive.
- Hirsutism or growth of unwanted hair on body like hair on upper lips
- Acne or pimples
- Darkening of skin on neck, groins, breast or arm pits a condition known as Acanthosis Nigricans
- Psychological effects like anxiety, depression and mood swings are also common symptoms
- PCOD also increases the risk of diabetes due to insulin resistance
- It may also increase the risk for Ovarian or uterine cancer
Homeopathy Treatment for PCOD:
Homeopathy helps in treating PCOD effectively. The detailed case taking helps in understanding the cause for hormonal imbalance and to assess the manifestation of PCOD symptoms. It’s dynamic medications help to rectify the hormonal imbalance, regulate menstrual cycles and stop the undesired effects of PCOD like depression, anxiety. Just like no two individuals are alike similarly homeopathic medication is selected by careful individualization. Given below are few important homeopathic medicines:
- Calcarea Carb: Suitable to women having menstrual problems from puberty. Girls who are stout and prone to easy sweating especially on head. Menses prolonged and profuse.
- Senecio Aureus: Suitable to nervous, irritable women. Menses retarded or suppressed. Functional amenorrhoea of young girls with back ache. Before menses inflammatory condition of throat, chest and bladder. Premature and too profuse menses
- Sepia: Menses usually delayed and scanty. Bearing down in pelvis as if the uterus would come out forcing the person to cross their legs. The bearing down sensation is worst standing or walking. Pain felt in abdomen and lower back. There are generally depressed leading to irritability and indifference to loved ones
- Pulsatilla:Predominantly a women’s remedy. Suitable to fair, obese and affectionate women. Menses too late, scanty and too dark. It is especially suitable for prolonged periods of amenorrhoea in young girls.
- Natrum Mur: Suitable to sensitive and introverted women. Neck appears thin and elongated. Hair grows on upper lips. Menses irregular and profuse. Head aches especially when going out in sun.
- Kali Carb:Menses suppressed for long periods. Constant back ache as if the back would give out. Menses irregular, there can be early and profuse or late and scanty.